Android Market is all flooded with so called not so different Android smartphones, yeah, not one with a sneaky difference. But here we’ve something different for you, a different, something special. View sonic ViewPhone 3, an Android smartphone launched by ViewSonic, a company known for its monitors and some lesser known Android Tablets. But first,
The Usual Specs Of ViewSonic ViewPhone 3
- Android Gingerbread, aka Android OS v2.3
- 3.5” LCD, capacitive touchscreen, (480X320 pixels), responds to multi-touch too
- Dual SIM support, eh?
- 3G EDGE, HSDPA, GPRS, Wi-Fi 802.11n, 802.11g, 802.11b, Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR, 3.5mm jack, microUSB 2.0
- 800 MHz, ARM 11 chipset, processor
- 512 MB RAM, internal memory – no idea, but you can expand the external up to 32 GB via micro SD card
- 5 MP shooter, with auto focus
- 1500mAh battery
So that’s all what ViewSonic ViewPhone 3 has to offer, so what’s so special about this?
What’s So Special In ViewSonic ViewPhone 3
Being a budget Android phone, comes with features alike, but with a little twist, which according to me will balance the overall opinion in the end. Here’s how.
Priced at or near $279, offers a cheap plasticky feel and some similar opinion about how it’s display works and performance offered by it.
Android Gingerbread, the user interface, offers a 3D representation of the menu and the whole representation is in 3D, that makes it a bit cool. Highly tweaked Android Gingerbread it is.
Coupled 512 MB RAM may allures some customers, but cheap plasticky feel and LCD display might distract them off.
I can’t really write much about it, whydon’t you check out this video, not so clear, stolen from Cnet Arena.
So, what’s your opinion, is it really special or worth your wait to drool over?