Galaxy S-III, the whole tech world named “next generation Galaxy ” even before Samsung. Now Samsung has indirectly almost confirmed the name through their Samsung Unpacked app in Google Play. The description has keywords “s3” and “GalaxyS3”. However it can be a trick to tap the searches in Play Market.
As expected, Samsung launched the first teaser video promoting the introduction of new Galaxy III. A new website thenextgalaxy.com is also launched to fire the event.The new model Galaxy III will be unveiled on 03 May 2012 7 PM (GMT) at Landon.
Some highly orchestrated Galaxy SIII features-
- Quad-core processor (probably Samsung Exynos) running at 1.4 GHz, GPU Mali-400MP (graphics chip will likely change)
- 1 GB of RAM
- 4.6-inch Super AMOLED display with 720p resolution – no hardware buttons below the display (here, however, some sources suggest that the final piece will after all have buttons under the display
- Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich with TouchWiz superstructure
- Camera with a resolution of 8 megapixels and Full HD video recording
- 16GB storage + memory card slot microSDHC
- Battery with a capacity of 2050 mAh
Let’s wait few days more…