Earlier I used to book mark the web pages for future read and research. But often the requirement if only for a few days and the bookmark menu and toolbar goes cluttered with this. Now I am using the read it later Firefox Addon extensively to quick tag and save interested web pages for future reference.
Read it Later developed by Idea Shower facilitates the following:
- Can save the desired web pages to a reading list for future reference and reading.
- The offline reading mode helps you to read the saved items for later on in travel especially the long boring flight train journeys without internet connection
- You can Sync your saved list to all the other computers at home or work
- Read it Later applications are available for iPhone, iPad and Android. You can Sync the list to these application.
- You can bookmark the pages on browser after reading or can share with friends or social networks
- The click to Save Mode helps quick batching of a reading list by simply clicking in the links.
- Read it Later extract the text from articles and displays them in an easy to read mode. This will save your bandwidth also.
This Addon is very much useful for bloggers and freelancers who do extensive research in preparing articles.
See the Video
Read it Later Firefox Addon Page