Now a days there has seen increased tendency towards online shopping and classifieds. Considering the people comfort, it is rather easy to but things without stepping out of your house. Online shopping and India classifieds sites have added more comfort to the life but when the things coming like selling your own belongings, there left no more options.
One of the most appealing and genuine site where you can buy as well as sell products is OLX. You may have noticed the campaign of OLX ‘Sab Kuch Bikta Hai’ under the advertisement ‘Bech De’ running successfully on Indian television these days. OLX is the certified free website and provides its services not only in India but also in many other countries.
In 2006, OLX was first established in Argentina and reaching the year 2011, it became so famous that it provides its services in almost 96 countries, 6 continents. OLX is more appealing to people due to its availability in 40 different languages.
Best Features of OLX
- OLX is user friendly because of its simple design and ease of use. Yet it is simple but it allows you to make your advertisement more attractive by adding colours, pictures, uploading videos etc through its interface.
- By registering in it, it provides you My OLX through which you can command on your buying, selling and any of the website activity.
- As OLX is compatible with phones, i phones etc, you can open it anywhere and can keep in close intact with those who are interested in your deals.
- You can also features your advertisement to social sites like facebook, twitter etc with the help of OLX.
- As it is a free website, they will not charge you extra money in any deal of selling or buy products.
- In OLX, there are various sections of products from where you can efficiently choose the target product.
- It does not depend whether you are selling an old product or the new one.
Buying or Selling Products with OLX
For using olx.in, you have to first register yourself. It will take only 5 minutes and after registering using OLX is simple. You can the see the option of ‘Post a Free Ad’ on the right top corner after entering. You have to just click on it and you will be taken to the sections where you have to choose your product of choice. Once you have selected the product, you will be taken to the page ‘Post a Free Classified Ad’. At this page you can add all the details related with your product. And when you are done with it, hit the post button and that is all.
OLX is very simple in use and if you are new in selling the products, start from OLX because you have to loose nothing here.