Yesterday, Symbian Belle update was made available to the user of latest Symbian Nokia smartphones with Symbian^3 and Symbian Anna devices. This new Symbian Belle update brings whole lot of changes to the User Interface, improved performance and much more which surely going to allure the users using Nokia smartphone with Symbian^3 and Symbian Anna devices.
What’s New In Symbian Belle Update
- Brand new User Interface to brag upon.
- Improved Smartphone performance.
- More personalization options to choose with new live widgets.
- Up to six new home screen menus.
- Imaging application capable to record HD videos @30fps.
- High quality improved web browsing.
- Enhanced web video viewing.
- Easily accessible notification bar
- Shortcut menus to frequently used features.
- Introduction of Microsoft Apps such as Lync and OneNote.
Symbian Belle Upgrade Is Available For Following Nokia Smartphone
- Nokia N8
- Nokia C7
- Nokia E6
- Nokia E7
- Nokia X7
- Nokia C6-01
- And users using Nokia 500 have to wait for a week to get the Symbian Belle update for their devices. But the Microsoft Apps mentioned below will not be available for them.
How To Get Symbian Belle Update For The Above Supported Nokia Smartphones
It’s quite easy to get this update, just connect your devices using the latest version of Nokia Suite to download the Symbian Belle update right away or rush to your nearby Nokia Priority Partners Store to get the work done by the experts there.
Here catch a video to get abreast with the latest Symbian Belle updates right now.
So these are some favourable changes made to your Nokia smartphones mentioned above. Once upgraded, do not forget to share your experience with us.