MTS has launched an new offer for their customers. Take a post paid connection and get one HTC Android Smart phone free. Wait ..Don’t rush up- the conditions are coming. To avail this offer you have to sign a contract of Rs 1500/- per month for 12 months. For that amount you will get the following
Free Value/month – 1500 mins(Local + National), 1500 SMS(Local + National) & 1500 MB data usage
Call Rate After Free Value – [email protected] 1p/2sec, [email protected] 1p/sec & data charges @ Rs. 2/MB
Apart from the normal mobile connection taking procedures, you have to submit the following documents additionally.
- Salary slips (last 2 months) or IT returns (last 2 years)
- One Photograph
- PAN card copy
- Address Proof
- 6 post dated cheques (Amount will be notified at our branded retail store)
Handset bundle offer is available in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai & Jaipur cities only.
MTS says net benefit for the people under this scheme is Rs 5430/- See the value calculation
Features and specifications of Smart Phone HTC Pulse.
HTC Pulse is a CDMA Android 2.1 entry level smart phone with 3.2” Capacitive Touch Screen.
- Dual-band 800/1900MHz, CDMA2000 1xRTT/1xEVDO rev. A
- 3.2” inch (320 x 480 pixels) HVGA Capacitive Touch Screen
- 5 Megapixel Camera with Autofocus
- 512MB ROM / 288MB RAM
- 8 GB Micro-SD Card included
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Bluetooth v2.0+EDR
- MIDI, M4A, QCP, AMR, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WAV, WMA, MP3, EVRC-B
- MPEG4, H.263, H.264, WMV
- 1300 mAh Li-on Battery
- Talk time up to 214 minutes
- Standby time up to 373 hrs
- Dimensions: 4.45” (L) x 2.19” (W) x .51” (T) inch
- Weight: 120 gm
- Cost of this mobile in Indian market is Rs 18000/-